Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Assignment 2: Caring for a Loved One with Dementia
Due Week 9 and worth 170 points
Design an educational intervention to prepare new and potential caregivers of dementia patients for what to expect in caring for an older loved one.
- Refer to Dementia Websites or other quality recourses to complete this assignment.
- Articles from Websites must be cited as articles.
- Example: Alzheimer’s Association (n.d.) 10 early signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s .
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Identify a minimum of five (5) issues that are most important for caregivers to understand and address regarding the behavior of people with dementia.
- Propose at least three (3) interventions for dealing with the issues identified in Criterion 1 of this assignment. Support your proposal.
- Determine the possible outcomes of each intervention proposed in Criterion 2, including how effective the caregiver can expect them to be.
- Discuss the importance of support for the caregiver and suggest three to five (3-5) strategies for the caregiver to take care of him- or herself.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the interaction between the environment and the individual as it affects stages of development such as infancy, adolescence, adulthood, and later life.
- Analyze contemporary concerns associated with lifespan development.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in lifespan development.
- Write clearly and concisely about lifespan development using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.