Critical Thinking Exercises:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- For a relatively simple psychomotor skill, use the mental practice process to analyze the skill and separate it into sequential steps. Write out the full instructions that the learner would need to follow to successfully complete the task.
- Develop a case study that would be appropriate for undergraduate nursing students. Follow the steps listed in DeYoung (p. 108-111), using the example on p. 110-111 as a model.
- Describe a clinical situation that could reasonably be translated into a simulation. Which type of simulation would be most appropriate? What psychomotor and cognitive skills would you hope that they would achieve? How would you envision your role as the educator? What would you include in the debriefing?
- Construct a statement or scenario that could be used as the basis for a debate in an undergraduate nursing ETHICS course.
- Create a game to help learners review the instructional methods discussed in this module. Some suggestions might be formats similar to “Jeopardy,” “Trivial Pursuit,” a word search, or a crossword puzzle.