4 PAGES NOT INCLUDING TITLE AND REFERENCE PAGE (MIN 4 REF)
PUBLIC HEALTH CAMPAIGN (PRESCRIPTION DRUG OVERDOSE)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Assignment: Applying Theory to Practice and Research
There are four common theories often used in public health. They are: the Theory of Reasoned Action, the Health Belief Model, the Theory of Planned Behavior, and the Trans-theoretical Stages of Change. While these are not the only theories used in public health, they are most often utilized in the field. As a future public health leader, it is imperative to have a firm understanding of these four widely used theories so you can understand what motivates and influences people to change their behavior or attitudes related to public health issues. For this Application Assignment, select one article for each theory or one article that discusses all of the theories and summarize the information. Focus on how the theory was applied in practice and how this information may help guide you in the development of your public health campaign (Prescription Drug Overdose)
Submit the assignment (4 pages not including title and reference page)
· Select one article on each of the following theories: Theory of Reasoned Action, Health Belief Model, Theory of Planned Behavior, and Trans-theoretical Stages of Change or select one article that discusses all of the theories;
· Summarize how each theory is applied to practice;
· Explain two strengths of each theory;
· Explain at least two limitations of each of the theories;
· Select one theory you would like to use in the development of your public health campaign (PRESCRIPTION DRUG OVERDOSE) and justify your selection.
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are to provide a reference list for all resources(MIN 4). Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct