https://essayhive.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ehlogo23-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://essayhive.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ehlogo23-300x60.png admin2018-06-21 19:29:072018-06-21 19:29:07Project Purpose Statement (20 to 40 words) – Provide a declarative sentence or two which summarize the specific topic and goals of the project.
- Provide a title that conveys or describes the assignment.
- Project Purpose Statement (20 to 40 words) – Provide a declarative sentence or two which summarize the specific topic and goals of the project.
- Background and Significance (50 to 100 words) – State the importance of the problem and emphasize what is innovative about your proposed project. Discuss the potential impact of your project on your anticipated results to the betterment of health and/or health outcomes.
- PICOt formatted Clinical Project Questions (No word limit) – Provide the Population, Intervention, Comparison, Expected Outcomes and timeframe for the proposed project.
- References – Provide references used in the template using APA 6th ed. Manual.
- Save the file with Student Frist Name_Last Name_Part 2
- Submit completed template to the D2L Dropbox.
- Click here to download a copy of the Project Purpose Statement, Background & Significance and PICOt Template (click file>download as> docx to edit this document before uploading it)