A family health assessment looks at functional, developmental, and socio-economic perspectives, as spelled out in the following list. In a Word document, use the points in the list to write a 1-3 page nursing assessment of a family in your home community.
Your family health assessment should include the following two parts:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Family structure, characteristics, and dynamics
- Socio-economic, roles, community relationships, and cultural characteristics
- Home and environment, including access to social structures, transportations, health care, and other services
- Health status of family members and health behaviors, including a historical perspective
- Health promotion practices, behaviors, values and use of preventive measures, modalities, treatments, and services
- Present your evaluation of the family’s health (1-2 paragraphs)
- Present a nursing plan for this family that targets intervention and health promotion and prevention (1-2 paragraphs)
- Provide a list of at least four recommended resources for any community health professional working with this family in your project community.
Be sure to properly cite any outside research sources.