- Reflect on the strategies presented in the Resources this week in support of locating and analyzing research.
- Use the Walden Library to identify and read one peer-reviewed research article focused on a topic of interest to you in your specialty field.
- Review the article you selected and reflect on the professional practice use of theories/concepts as described by the article
Using the ‘Week 4 | Part 4’ section of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template presented in the Resources, conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Clearly identify the topic of interest you have selected.
- Provide an accurate and complete APA formatted citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details.
- Clearly identify and describe in detail a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
- Provide a clear and accurate analysis of the article using the Research Analysis Matrix section of the template.
- Write a 1-paragraph justification that clearly and accurately explains in detail whether you would recommend the use of this article to inform professional practice. Note: You can use the CARP method as presented in the Resources for this week on evaluating resources.
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:
- Clearly and accurately describe in detail your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
- Clearly identify and accurately describe in detail at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
- Provide a complete, detailed, and specific synthesis of at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
- Integrate at least one outside resource and 2-3 course specific resources to fully support your summary.
Note: Add your work for this Assignment to the original document you began in the Week 1 Assignment, which was built off the Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template.