Successful Talent Planning and Development
Research an organization–searchable through the internet–and make an assessment of all ten of its key factors involved in successful talent planning and development listed below. Develop an action plan on any solutions to improve areas of concern. Use the Grantham library for at least one supporting article.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Chief executive ownership
- A business activity, not an administrative task
- Development must be forward looking
- Focus on rigorous candidate assessment
- Balance organizational and individual needs
- Invest in staff and process support
- Develop multiple talent pools and career paths
- Focus on on-the job-learning
- Conduct regular talent reviews
- Leverage technology and measure success
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling||10|