Choose a global health issue. For this assignment, you will introduce the health issue and discuss the interventions necessary to prevent the issue and promote health.
Some topics to consider may include:
- Clostridium botulinum infection
- Community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus
- Ebola virus disease
- Escherichia coli
- Human immunodeficiency virus disease
- Severe respiratory distress syndrome
- Small pox
- Vancomycin-resistant enterococcus infection
- West Nile virus
Include the following in your paper:
- Introduction/overview of the health issue and the prevalence in the United States and worldwide
- Contributing factors
- Prevention strategies
- Signs and symptoms
- Diagnostic tests (if applicable)
- Advanced practice nursing role and management strategies
- Medical/pharmacological management (if applicable)
- Follow-up care
Write a 3–4 page paper following APA format. You must include 2–3 scholarly sources in your citations and references
The writer clearly and effectively responds to the assignment.
There is one clear, well-focused topic. Main ideas are clear and are well supported by detailed and accurate information.
The introduction is inviting, states the main topic, and provides an overview of the paper. Information is relevant and presented in a logical order. The conclusion is strong.
The assignment consistently follows current APA format and is free from errors in formatting, citation, and references. No grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. All sources are cited and referenced correctly.