Assignment 2: Business Plan Breakdown 3—The Simplified Financial Plan
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This is the third milestone of your business plan—the financial plan.
Research the costs, financial statements, cash flow, and risks of your chosen project. Based on your research and the knowledge you have gained from the course, create a simplified 4- to 5-page financial plan including tables and charts. For the financial plan:
- Estimate the capital requirements, use of capital, start-up requirements (if applicable), and other probable costs involved in the implementation and subsequent operation of your project.
- Identify the sources of financing.
- Define a payback period.
- Prepare cash flow projections.
- Prepare a projected balance sheet representing the end of the first calendar year of operations and defining assets and liabilities, both current and long term.
- Prepare income statement projections for the end of the first calendar year of operations, including charts showing gross revenues, gross profit, and net income.
- Define the meaning of a break-even analysis and prepare an analysis appropriate for your project.
- Prepare a ratio analysis, including the definition and value of the following ratios (whichever applicable)—current, quick, debt, debt-to-equity, average inventory turnover, receivables turnover, payables turnover, net sales to working capital, net profit to sales, and net profit to equity.
- Prepare a list of possible risks associated with the implementation and future operation of your project and describe the significance of each of them.