There are two parts to this assignment:
- In Part 1, you will create a flowchart and an algorithm for a program for ordering a pizza.
- In Part 2, you will complete Tutorial 2A from your course textbook An Introduction to Programming Using Alice 2.2 and analyze its results.
Part 1: Creating a Flowchart and an Algorithm
Bruce Williams wants to order a pizza for dinner from Silver Pizza but he does not have the telephone number of the pizza company.
Based on the given situation, complete the following tasks:
- Create a flowchart of steps necessary for Williams to find the telephone number of Silver Pizza and order a pizza for dinner.
- Create an algorithm to support your flowchart as a list of steps with logic, if necessary.
- Create pseudocode to support the processes for the given situation.
- Describe your flowchart and algorithm and explain what is occurring within each. Please note that you do not need to write code at this point—just ensure the logic is correct.
Part 2: Alice Tutorial
Complete Tutorial 2A from your textbook An Introduction to Programming Using Alice 2.2 and answer the following questions:
- With the use of the Penguin, what differences did you find between the following two methods:
- Camera get a good look at
- Camera point at
- What are some of the other methods listed in the Alice tool that you experimented with? Describe your experience with using them.
- When you used the Turn and the Roll methods, what differences did you find?
Compile your answers for Parts 1 and 2 in a Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with appropriate research and examples.