1. Twin brothers living in the same household have almost the same lifestyle. They eat the same food, exercise five times a week, and meditate regularly. However, the younger twin learned recently that he has been diagnosed with lung disease. Based on your readings and research so far, what could have contributed to this diagnosis? Provide in-text citation(s) to support your explanation.
2. For this reflective discussion: Reflect upon two concepts that you learned in this course.
- What are the concepts? What insight or ideas did you gain from learning each of these concepts? Were there aspects of the concepts that you would challenge?
- What is the importance of these concepts to public health? How will you use this new wisdom in your current or future career?
- Optional: Offer feedback on how the course and/or facilitation of the course can be improved.
Reflection is a mental process that challenges you to use critical thinking to examine the course information, analyze it carefully, make connections with previous knowledge and experience, and draw conclusions based on the resulting ideas. A well-cultivated critical thinker raises vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely; gathers and assesses relevant information, using abstract ideas to interpret it effectively; comes to well-reasoned conclusions and solutions, testing them against relevant criteria and standards; thinks open-mindedly within alternative systems of thought, recognizing and assessing, as need be, their assumptions, implications, and practical consequences; and communicates effectively with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems. (Paul & Elder, 2008)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now